What Should I expect when I visit Cornerstone?
- A welcome smile and open arms will always greet you. We’re not perfect, but we passionately love the Lord and believe you will experience His Love when you join us for a service.
- You’ll meet a joyful group of people from every walk of life and ethnic diversity.
- You’ll encounter worship that moves the soul and unites generations in vibrant worship around a contemporary blend that celebrates our Savior together. With something for everyone, our anointed worship leaders serve up a variety of upbeat praise, awe – inspiring worship anthems, edgy rock, gospel and the occasional refreshing splash from the trusty old hymnal. Current media technology is utilized to enhance our worship experience. If you just love to sit and listen, we’ll save you a seat. But if you feel like tapping your toe, raising a hand or standing in honor of the King, you will never be alone.
- The heart of all great worship is a message from God’s Word. Regularly, you’ll encounter practical and biblical messages that will speak to your heart, move your soul and instruct your mind.
- Do you just need to see a smiling face? We’ve got many for you. Do you need an encouraging word, a hand to shake, a shoulder to cry on, a place where you will feel right at home praying for a need, and a place to meet with God? You’ll find all that and more at Cornerstone.
- Maybe your returning to church, or coming to church for the very first time. Or, maybe you’ve just relocated here from another town, were active in your church and now you are looking for a new church home.
- Everyone has a story, but whatever your story is you probably have a lot of questions before you visit Cornerstone. Here is an attempt to answer what we found to be the ones most often asked.
What’s our Sunday and Wednesday Night Schedule?
Sunday Bible Studies at 9:15 am. Sunday Worship Service at 10:25 am
Wednesday night: Adult Bible Study.
What do I wear?
We are not worried about what you wear. You’ll see people wearing casual and relaxed to dress up. We are more concerned with meeting your real life needs, so come just as you are. Besides, Jesus accepts us as we are when we come to Him. So do we.
Is there anything for Kids?
Of Course! We have classes for new born all the way up through High School seniors.
Just let a friendly greeter or usher know the ages of your children, and they will help you find the right place for each child.
Check out our online listing of Sunday Bible Studies. that provides more detail about what’s available for all children, no matter what age they may be. (College students or single adult children – there isn’t a class for either group.)
On Wednesdays (Sept. – May) we have AWANA for children through students. During the school break we have a Student-led study for children (K-6th grade).
Where do I park?
We set aside reserved parking for our guests right in front of the main entry to our Worship Center, located behind our church building from Walters Rd. General parking is on the three sides of our buildings. Refer to our Parking Map to see where these options are located!
How will I find a bible study?
Take a look at our online listing of Bible Study Groups. This will give you some idea of where you might want to go. When you arrive, look for a welcome team member who can show you a listing of the Sunday Bible Studies and provide directions to any class.
We also have an Adult Bible Study on Wednesday evenings.
Signs will provide directions to our different buildings. Believe us – our goal is to get every guest and member in to a Bible Study. So go out of our way to help you get connected!
May I bring my favorite latte, coffee, or flavored drink into church?
Yes, but you can save your money and get free coffee and a breakfast treat in our Fellowship Hall Entry outside the sanctuary.